Al-Tazaj is a popular fast food restaurant chain that initially started its operations from Saudi Arabia. The restaurant chain has now expanded into several other countries too.
- The headquarters of Al-Tazaj is located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- The first outlet of the chain was opened in 1989 in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.
- It was founded by a poultry farm owner, named Abdul Rahman Abdul Kadir Fakih.
- The fast food chain is known for serving chicken prepared using traditional Arabic recipes.
- Al-Tazaj says it uses farm fresh chicken in preparing food. This is one of the major reasons of its popularity among consumers.
- The fast food giant has more than 100 restaurants in Saudi Arabia.
- Apart from Saudi Arabia, Al-Tazaj has restaurants in Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Malaysia and the United States.
Leave a Reply